Screwfix Turbogold screw length

Is the quoted length inclusive of the head - or is it the shank length only? (I need to ensure I am not going to pierce the wood I am screwing into - but want maximum length.

Reply to
John

They're countersunk so the length is overall. As far as I know wood screws lengths are always given as the length from the point to the surface of the wood. Thus countersunk are overall length, roundhead the length is to the underside of the head.

Reply to
tinnews

Thanks - easy to remember once you know.

Reply to
John