Scalpings suppliers around Reading

Hi Guys,

Do you know of anyone who sells scalpings / MOT type 1 in handy bags (25kg) rather than the jumbo bags (850kg). I only need a small amount.

I have tried Wicks, Jewson, Keyline and B&Q but no luck so far.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Reply to
edentech

I got a few at my local builders merchant (J Parr (Middlesbrough) LTD) to complete a job, which was just over two jumbo bags. I'm sure if you look araound there will be other suppliers.

Reply to
<me9

I know that wickes do delivery cheaply - I think it is =A37 for some reason!

What about the build centre in bracknell? or jubilee building supplies in bracknell opposite the ski slope - 01344 789400 they do all that sort of stuff.

Hope this helps

Reply to
Miles Reading

Yes. Try Meakins at Spencers Wood.

would probably sell you a small quantity in 25kg bags, although you might have to source your own bags and go and collect.

Reply to
Andy Hall