safety warning

Surely if its that important you could give us more clue than a link? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

it's the text equivalent of timing and delivery.

Tim W

Reply to
Tim w

It's a picture of some sort of electrical distribution cabinet with a notice on the front: "SAFETY WARNING! Opening this box will result in Death by Electrocution & a £20 Fine".

Reply to
Chris Hogg

It's not important, it's a bit of humour:

Large sign stuck over join in double doored grey street cabinet with the words:

SAFETY WARNING! Opening this box will result in Death by Electrocution & a £20 Fine.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Shouldn't it require the fine to be paid *before* opening?

Reply to
Roger Mills

I assumed it was on the basis that the apprentice does menial jobs like opening cabinets while the master supervises and deals with the money, but I may just have read too many tales of Adam's apprentices :)

Reply to
Robin

Well done. You have understood the joke.

Tim w

Reply to
Tim w

I have this image of a chap coming around with a wheelbarrow, seeing a corpse, saying 'not another one', then going through the pockets for £20, before carting the body off in the wheelbarrow.

Reply to
Nightjar

Edinburgh medical school ? :-)

Reply to
js.b1

Someone sent me a picture of a hot air hand dryer.

A notice had been attached:- "Press button for a short speech by David Cameron"

Reply to
harryagain