Roof trim & DG quote

Hi guys

Know this is not strictly DIY but just had a quote for some work I want doing but could do with some guidance on what the going rate would be. The quote is for

32m of soffits, fascia gutters etc - remove wooden stuff and replace with UPVC Swap out 1 x 2.4m sliding patio door with French style UPVC doors, side panels with openers Swap out 1 x 1.3m sliding patio door with French style UPVC doors

Total of £6620 (I'm in Surrey)

I'm going to get a couple of other quotes but does this seem in the right ball park

If anyone can recommend a company in the Chessington area so much the better

Thanks

Jim ps the work is well beyond my capabilities so I can't do it myself :)

Reply to
JIM MILEMAN

about £2000 over I'd say, but as you say your in surrey!

Reply to
Dave Jones

I'd keep ringing round

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Have you checked your soffits are actually wood and not cement board with asbestos in them?

Ash

Reply to
Ash