Replacement valve for garden spray

Hi

I have an old pumped garden spray that works well except the thumb operated valve became brittle and has broken. Is there anywhere I can buy just the replacement valve that screws between the flexible hose from the pump and the spray tube?

Thanks

Clive

Reply to
Clive

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Clive saying something like:

You could probably make something up using a lever valve of 10mm dia and adapt it for the screw end with a reducer. Is this similar to the Hozelok spray valve with a depress thumb pad?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon