Rendering..how much?

How much would I be expected to pay for 45sqm of wall on a new extension?

the height of the wall is 4.5m, it has 3 sides, two are 3 m long and the back wall is 4m long with a small gable.

having done a quick google, I found a post 4 years old that said about £10 per sqm. what's the going rate nowadays?

ta!

Steve

Reply to
R.P.McMurphy

Well as know one was able to help me, i now have 3 quotes. first one said £1500 labour only he estimated 3 days work. Second one was half £800 labour only, and third quote was £450 labour only.

done a deal with the 3rd one so he gets to do both rendering and plastering the internals and supply the materials for £1600-job done.

steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy