Removing paint from sandstone patio

We have currently got decorators painting the exterior of our house and somehow some paint (both black and cream) has been splashed onto our sandstone patio slabs. Any ideas on how to remove this safely?

Reply to
Jo

Get the decorators to remove the paint. If they refuse use nitromors and the decorators foreskin.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Turn the slabs over to the other side, simples!!

Reply to
polly filler

Instruct those who splashed it to do so before paying the bill. Perhaps they will then remember to cover up next time.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike