Rectangular flexible vent pipe

Does anybody know if you can get flexible vent pipe like the usual 4" round stuff but in rectangular profile (preferably 4" by 2"), either ali or PVC ?

Reply to
Mike

By flexible, do you mean the 'concertina' type stuff? Pretty sure I've seen that in both Wickes and B&Q. You can certinly buy it, anyway.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Many thanks. BES have it but only in 9" by 4" which is more industrial size. I'll look in B&Q.

Reply to
Mike