Recommended sites to shop for Cooker Hoods?

I asked about cooker hoods last year, and received some good advice. Unfortunately, as so often, I bottled the project, and didn't get started.

I'd now like to force myself to get started by actually buying one. As ever these days, googling something like this produces a massive plethora of sites[1], not to mention models, and model variations.

So in short: does anyone have a recommendation for a site for me to go to, to buy a cooker hood?

(I'm deliberately leaving out makes, because one of the bits of advice I received last year was "no matter what the badge, they're all, actually, either Elica or Baumatic".)

Cheers John

[1] Ah, do you remember the Good Old days (about 2 years ago), when the internet held 90% real information, not 90% aggressive sales pitches?!
Reply to
jal

John Rumm

I bought mine from IKEA, very cheap, works a treat.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman