Recommendation for 32Kw+ boiler?

Good you are learning.

Reply to
IMM

Absolutley. And *you* used plastic...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

So you're that bloke I was behind in the queue at the wholesalers the other day?

'I like a plug please'

"Just the one?"

'Yes'

(comes back with one 13 amp plug)

'No no - the bit that plugs into'

"Right" (sigh) "Single or twin, flush or surface?"

'Oh - like the ones I've got at home.'

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In an existing installation my dear chap.

Reply to
IMM

< snip disjointed babble >
Reply to
IMM

Then you shouldn't fiddle with things you don't understand.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote | So you're that bloke I was behind in the queue at the wholesalers the | other day? | 'I like a plug please' | "Just the one?" | 'Yes' | (comes back with one 13 amp plug) | 'No no - the bit that plugs into' | "Right" (sigh) "Single or twin, flush or surface?" | 'Oh - like the ones I've got at home.'

I used to work in a charity shop. Bloke brought a blind up to the counter. "Will this fit a kitchen window?"

I suppose from someone who's spent all his life on a council estate where all the kitchen windows /are/ the same size, it's not a teriibly stupid question.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

What don't you understand about this?