Oil boiler recommendation

Dear Folks,

It looks as if my ancient (well, 1973) oil-fired CH boiler is finally on its way out. What is the received wisdom about the best make around these days? Priorities are 1) reliability and then 2) efficiency. I'd like to do as near a straight swap as possible: the current boiler has two water pipes at the back, a flue on top and a fuel connection underneath, and it sits in a corner of my kitchen.

Ian

Reply to
Ian

We've had 2 Grant EuroFlames (one in last house, one in this house), and I've been very pleased with them. Plumbing for the one in the last house was exactly as your current setup. The one in this house is a combi, so not the same.

Reply to
Grunff