Re: Wolfbane

Dave Fawthrop wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

For those of us with directional aerials, knowing where to point it can > be a problem. I was recently on a site where the the four nearest > aerials pointed in different directions, two horizontal and two > vertical. > > I now use Wolfbane

I've got an idea where you can put your aerial.

Reply to
Illogic Bomb

Keep it to yourself sweetie pie. Only adults are allowed to play with antenna erections.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

But will you still get freeview if they follow your idea ? :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

Depends upon what you expect to receive a free viewing of.

:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Natural Philosopher wrote in news:c9nvi2$5tu$2$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk:

You have annoyed Brian {The Dullard} Kelly in the past so I forgive you.

Reply to
Illogic Bomb