Re: Washing Machines

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:21:48 +0100, Mary Pegg wrote:

Because it's cheaper in the long run - after all, the cost of replacing your carpet when your rebalanced washing machine drum sheds a bearing and makes a good attempt to escape via the front of the machine, causing the whole assembly to bodily leap forwards two feet and crush your cat all over the new damn carpet is somewhat higher than paying a repairman.
It's probably less traumatic for the cat as well.
Mary Pegg wrote:

Unless it involves food, alcohol or HOT SEX.
Shereen
--
I wish you would, come pick me up
take me out, fuck me up,
Shereen wrote:

I prefer somebody else to brew the booze, and the HOT SEX is better if somebody else wlll join in
I'm really not a do it yourself kind of guy
--
eric
www.ericjarvis.co.uk
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:59:59 +0100, Shereen wrote:

Or big|expensive|old|unique computers.
The entity currently known as Evpuneq Erivf wrote:

I, in company with Miss McKnight, spent the evening disembowelling 4 BBC B computers, in order to produce 2 fully working, and one almost working, BBC B computers...
--
or is it something worse?

Luscious lickable Linz wrote:

Certainly not; we started with one machine salvaged from my garden (don't ask), and one borked machine, and two of unknown provenance.
Now just got find something out about the Torch Z80 Co-pro that one of them has in.
--
She said oh no, Guadalajara won't do