Re: Vote IMM?

I have to admit that I don't share the dislike of IMM that some of you do -

I do agree to some extent. Much of what he writes is completely bonkers, but it often has some actually quite creative thought in there, even if it is often of a completely impractical nature.

Christian.

P.S. I've noticed recently that he has been less controversial in his replies recently (such as asking what people's hot water usage is like before recommending a combi to a large hotel). Is the real IMM still around?

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Exactly. To the untrained mind creativity flies over your head.

All practical and functional.

Yes, and doing the tango in a heavy way.

Reply to
IMM

Blimey, I think you've caught IMMitis.

Reply to
usenet

That electrician off 'Our House' on, dare I say, UK Style, was always on about doing the tango. Is it you?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Luckily, the government saw fit to send me a 'dealing with emergencies' booklet this morning, so at least I know how to save myself!

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I don't mind any of his *useful* contributions at all - however, the "retorts" and any stupid asshole knee-jerk criticisms that lead to these contribute to a great deal of noise pollution, and are most unwelcome. Cue knee-jerk asshole reactions (probably to "useful" above)?

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

[ Followed by the usual tirade, Blah, Blah,Blah.]

You're as dull and repetitive as a senile old crone.

Reply to
Tony Halmarack

Sadly for you, Google knows different...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

???

I found John's post most amusing, and the references will prove a useful into for anyone new to the world of IMM.

Reply to
Grunff

Mr Rumm Bugger,

You should read all of my posts 4 times. All of them. This is for your own good. You will be a better man because of it.

Reply to
IMM

"interest".

He is totally boring. The jealousy of my tango dancing holds no bounds.

Reply to
IMM

When is the next far east R&R? It is wearing off. You need to get your rocks off again.

Reply to
IMM

Reply to
Scott M

You are warped indeed....and dull.

Reply to
IMM

'fraid so.

Reply to
IMM

In message , Tony Halmarack writes

Didn't you mean ... snip drivel ?

Reply to
raden

In message , IMM writes

We never see you anywhere, coz you're a frit pants naah naah naah

Reply to
raden

Not been around long have you?

Reply to