Re: Roller blind in the shower?

David Hearn wrote:

What about a short, flat-to-the-wall waterproof window curtain, rather than a full size shower curtain? With weights at the bottom, to keep it flat. It could be cut down from an existing shower curtain, or you could make a matching set from waterproof yardage.

it
roller
you
We've done exactly this in our mobile home, a long 5ft blind down the side and a short one across the top. We did it due to space limtations, the blinds are screwed to the ceiling. We bought Blind kits with out material and then added suitable water proof cloth to fit. Slightly weighted bottom (stainless steel chain in hem) to stop it being "washed out" by the shower
The Q

it
roller
you
How about shutters made from some waterproof material? Close them over the window opening when you shower, they protect the widow sill and contents.