Re: Pagette WC seat & Grohe tap

I've just stayed in a hotel where they had a basin tap with the aerator

> that I wanted (although a modern design). It was made by Grohe; anyone > know a UK supplier? > > I was also very impressed by the WC seat, very comfy! I couldn't read > the name properly, but it looked like "pagette nova", any ideas? > > > -- > Nigel Mercier > > Please remove NOSPAM from my return address

for Grohe taps

Reply to
Steven Pilbeam

Thank you, and what a great store.

Reply to
Nigel Mercier ®

Plumb Whare house don't sell the Grohe Art range, go look at the Grohe website and ask them to send you a brouchure, it's easier than looking at the items on there site as it's bit fiddly.

Cheers Jonathan

Reply to
jonathan