Re: OT Liquid bombs

OTOH, when I looked this up I laughed, so thanks for adding some

> levity. It's sorely needed.

Doesn't that site need some safety warnings?

If you spilled the working fluid on the floor, you might slip. If you splashed it on wiring you could get a shock. And if a big one collapsed you could drown yourself. Oh, and it's constructed of flammable material.

Reply to
Newshound

It's not flammable once loaded and primed. Web pages:

- caravanning,
- personal web site and
I loves the domain name for email.

Reply to
Richard Cole

In message , raden writes

I think the owner has to taste them in front of a security guard.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Indirectly, it was one of the precursors to making Potassium Nitrate, a key ingredient. There is a lot more effort involved getting to the final product.

Reply to
gort

It occurs to me that breast implants come in two "flavours": silicone and saline, each with it's own set of advantages and disadvantages.

Apart from the obvious question about whether they are included in the restrictions about taking liquids onto aircraft, wouldn't they be the ideal vehicle for smuggling the components of liquid explosives? You'd only need 1 courier for a 2 part explosive. Now that's DIY if ever I heard of it.

Pete

Reply to
Peter Lynch

You only have to swallow two acid-degradable bags of suitable chemicals to become a walking time bomb, even when totally naked..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher