Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004.

Page 2 of 3
wrote in message

Our spies have returned and say there is lots of muttering going on in the Old Skool tonight.
"Too many effing chiefs," a Fatboi squealed, "and why should *they* tell *me* who I can reply to or who I must not reply to. We were doing OK until Tony bleeding Wright arrived on the scene with his poncy killfiles. Let 'em have it, I say. Both barrels from me and Neil. That'll chase 'em out of d.l! Cursing and swearing! That's what they need! It's the only thing the fuckwits understand."
An officer named Piers is voicing off about the present policy of appeasement and he seems to be getting some of the privates behind him. There is adefinite split in the camp, oh yes!
--
Wim
"Not only that, but the sweet innocent soul is plonking people who in

If you must keep having these wet dreams young Phil you can wash your own sheets in future.
Mummy xxx
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Maud Kyle, and I thusly replied:

Maud! Long time no see!
Remember that "unpleasantness" at the church last year?
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

If you're referring to young Phil's bedwetting, you did promise not to mention that again...

I'm going to report you to social services and get him taken away from you.
--
Wim
"Btw, killfiles are for wimps and sheep." - John Kaye in demon.local

Good! I hate her, she's got horrible white pasty flabby thighs.
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
message

Haha! Maybe KK and Cherrypie are your uncle and auntie.
--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the

AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111143123
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Maud Kyle, and I thusly replied:

No, I'm talking about the "misintepretation" of the situation by my wife.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

Rev I'm glad I'm too young and innocent to understand this.
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
Maud Kyle retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

I forgot to mention Harry likes golden showers as well. I do apologise.
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by ng_abuse-subscribe, and I thusly replied:

I never want him in my church again.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
wrote in message

You should forgive sinners, you know Vicar, even dirty buggers like him.
--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the
Wim Jay retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
Maud Kyle retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

That was Harry wot done that. I told him I wanted to preserve my virtue but he wouldn't listen.
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
Keith retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

In other words, it's full of analy retentive netkkkop scum.
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
Malcolm Ogilvie retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

Define "temporary".
--

ng_abuse-subscribe wrote:

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban/bkorgasm.gif
--
ah

ah retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

Southport NIL!