Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004.

Page 1 of 3
Usenet Stats Poster retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

Pffft. I say we aim for 9K next time.

Says it all really. I RULE!!!!!!

Feeble, rev, feeble. I'm unbeatable.

I like #8...

Most interesting, aye.
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
message

Ha! That's wot you think. I was fourth with only three days posts. February is a new month.
--
Wim
"Btw, killfiles are for wimps and sheep." - John Kaye in demon.local

Not bad I must say. But 309 versus 2536? Bring it on, says I in a Bush type mongoloid way.
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
message

Mr. President, the inspectors are back and it looks as if those limeys are going to shit all over us in February. See for yourself:
2536 over 31 days = 81.806451612903225806451612903226
309 0ver 3 days = 103
It looks like that limey General Wim is using special forces. *If* his troops can maintain that sort of effort over a month we're beat.
--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the

The monthly stats are still a long way away! Can you sustain such a rate for a long period of time?
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
wrote in message

Here's another one.
--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the
wrote in message

p.s. *And it's a short month.
(That's another one!)
--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

Fraudster! I will be writing a complaint to the Offishul Adjudicator of Usenet Statistics!
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
wrote in message

Why?
(+1)
--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

Because such tactics are beneath contempt!
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
wrote in message

I disagree with this post. (+2)
--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

Please present your dossier of evidence why you believe it to be above Contempt.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

[...]
I hearby declare that these grave allegations are wholly justified based on the evidence presented.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
Wim Jay retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

These are just statistical anomalies.
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
message

That's wot the Old Skool said when they first saw me post coming up to two years ago.
--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

They still say it now.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
wrote in message

Well, the answer is in their hands.
--
Wim
"The only people erroding the traditions of d.l. are some of the
Wim Jay retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

They were never very good at predictions.
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
wrote in message

Exactly! I wonder how Bri's latest prediction concerning a return to "normal service" will work out? Even if they do follow Bri's guidlines.
--
Wim
"Not only that, but the sweet innocent soul is plonking people who in

Bri's guidelines? Why does that already sound doomed to failure?