Re: Hypervalue SDS Bargain!

I found it straight away searching SDS on their site, but for your reference the cat no. is 701-6310
HTH
John
Was gob-smacked to see an SDS drill with 1/2 dozen drill bits on sale in B&Q for only 29.99. Bought one, and it does thinks that I could only previously dream of with my hammer action Black and Decker drill.