Re: How I clean emultion paint rollers - found the web site for a cleaner

http://www.casa.co.uk/dandy.htm
this is the web site for the roller cleaner - price has come down

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:32:07 +0000 (UTC), "duncan"

Washing machine method still cheaper. :-)
Jake
Not when you consider the polution and the cost of extracting the paint products from the waste water and if your on a water meter then I wouldnt want to be running the machine when this Dandy system uses less than 2ltrs.