Halloween is a national holiday.

Pretty sure it's not.

Adults enjoy Halloween

Not this one!

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Depends where you live I think...

It used to be a PITA in a town with half arsed costumes on kids you'd never seen before.

In our village it's a pretty good affair - nearly everyone who trick/treats dresses up well and we know most of the kids by sight if not personally - so I have just this day been to the "vintage" sweet shop in Tunbridge Wells and bought a large bowl full of random old style sweets :)

Next year (if I'm not buried in plumbing and kitchen fitting) I actually want to go out myself - as this:

or maybe one of the bowler hat guys...

Reply to
Tim Watts

That takes me back quite a few years (January 2008 to be more specific). The Mighty Boosh, Series 1, episode 8, "Hitcher".

Reply to
Johny B Good

Or perhaps one of these...

Andrew May