Re: Dirty folk: third shower proposed!

I have a flat with the hot water cylinder fed by a small water tank at ceiling level within the flat with a 22mm pipe! Shower was ridiculous, as virtually no head of water, so I fitted a pump. Dire warnings about the cylinder running out of water and the pump running dry have so far turned out to be garbage. No probs at all. I guess that there is only so much water will flow through a shower head.
HTH
Geoff

Full length shower panels are now popular and are sold in Screwfix and the sheds. These can drain a normal cylinder in a few minutes. Also a high pressure pump can also do the same.

Hi folks, Ta to all the repliers so far.
Regarding the Electric shower, I find the 10.8Kwatt one very commendable, but I'm worried about putting a second one in when the main consumer unit is rated at 100A.
So, were I to go the "pumped" route, I wouldn't want it to be a fitted power-washer, just to mimic the flow I get on the downstairs gravity shower. What kind of pump then? Where's the best place to buy it? What's all this about "3 bar" and such?
Mungo