Re: Combi Boiler Suggestions

> I'm looking to replae my Potterton Lynx 2 Combi in the next few > months. > > I've looked at the Ferroli Modena boiler and also at their condensing > boilers. > > The house is a modern end terrace 2 bedroom with only me in residence, > never take baths always take showers. > > Can anyone give their opinion about the Ferroli range or suggest any > other makes/models I shoul dbe looking at.

The Ferroli is a good boiler. It is reliable because it doesn't have a 3-way valve. Less to go wrong. The Worcester-Bosch Junior is similar layout and I would consider the 28 kW version of this.

Thge junior is not a condesning boioer. You might look at the Worcester-Bosch and Glow Worem condesning combi's.

will give a guide price. Check other places as well.

As with all mains pressure systems, and any system of any type in hard water area, fit a phosphor descaler on the system.

Reply to
IMM