Ferroli Tempera II boiler?

Can anyone reccomend or comment on the features of this gas boiler (it's not a combi). A Ferroli combi was recently reccomemded.

This boiler has the pump. air vent, expansion chamber, air seperater (don't need feed or expansion tank in loft), frost protection and a copper heat exchanger included in the casing

The 7.5-18 kW model is £428 incl vat, and the flue £33.

Thank you, Neil

Reply to
Niel A. Farrow

Neil,

The Vaillant Thermocompact RSF 615EH NG is a better boiler

22.3 - 51.200 Btu's 6.5kW - 15 kW

Price £446.50 Including VAT

IMM

I had one of these installed not so long ago, its the 100,000 BTU model which I got for £460 IIRC. Its been brilliant to date, is quiet and is compact considering the power and what it has inside it.

John

Reply to
John

Neil

Reply to
Niel A. Farrow

I would go for the Ferroli over the Vaillant if i was you,As maintance of the ferroli is simpler and less complicated than the vaillant for the future.

Reply to
steve