Re: Cleaning uPVC

Hi All,

> Has anyone got any advice on the best product to use for cleaning uPVC > frames of double glazing. Would car wax polish do any harm? What is the best > propriority stuff on the market. > Many thanks in advance. > >

i've seen b&q sell "upvc cleaner" although i have never tried it myself. I have used Jif (Cif) in the past which does the job.

Reply to
I J H

The guys who fitted my windows used ASDA smartprice cream cleaner.

Reply to
Nightdrive

Ours used some solvent cleaner from Wurth. Really good at removing marks without dissolving the plastic. They left us a can, which I can't find atm, naturally :-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee Blaver

Used "Flash with bleach" on my windows