Re: Cleaning uPVC

best
i've seen b&q sell "upvc cleaner" although i have never tried it myself. I have used Jif (Cif) in the past which does the job.

best
The guys who fitted my windows used ASDA smartprice cream cleaner.
Nightdrive wrote:

Ours used some solvent cleaner from Wurth. Really good at removing marks without dissolving the plastic. They left us a can, which I can't find atm, naturally :-)
Lee
--
To reply use lee.blaver and NTL world com

Used "Flash with bleach" on my windows
Adam