Fading Brown uPVC Drainpipes

I have some brown uPVC drainpipes and guttering, about 5 years old. they are starting to go a whiteish sort of colour, presumably some kind of oxidation or UV from the sun or something.

Anything (apart from replacing) I can do to make it brown again?

I googled but couldn't find anything useful.

Jc

Reply to
Josey

You might try something like t-cut, a very fine abrasive that will remove the surface whitening.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Turn them around so the faded side faces the wall.

PVC paints very well with gloss paint. Usually you use top coat only on PVC, but check instructions on the paint tin to be sure.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel