Re: Buy Power Tools Online

God with a terrible pun in the name like that, what can one say?

I guess if you sold water bits and pieces for ponds and swimming pools you would be Pool Britannia. Just watch out the co op bank might sue you about the use of Britannia.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It reminds me of Tony B Liar and "Cool Britannia" and the makes me want to spew in my macaroni cheese...

Not being negative or anything...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Am 29.05.2012 13:10, schrieb Brian Gaff:

They also sell an aluminium ruler. So: Rule Britannia SCNR

Reply to
Matthias Czech

Put out more flags

Reply to
stuart noble

For spamming, it would be Fool Britannia.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Cool Britannia was not the invention of Tone, it was the invention of the Bonzo Dog Do Dah Band back in the late 60s.

Go and check.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

And for dyslexics, Lure Britannia.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Sadly the only association it has now for me is that grinning bastard :(

Reply to
Tim Watts

I don't know what you have against him. He was just doing what he thought was right at the time. I often wonder what sort of pigs ear some of us would make of running the country. Often I think we forget that they are only human. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

And for drugs, Mule ..... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

With respect to cool Britannia in this thread. the You Tube audio is crap, I have a better audio version somewhere...

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well at least he is supremely qualified for that position. Perhaps he could boost his stakes by shagging some close relatives?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Brian Gaff spake thus:

Christmas gifts?

Yule Britannia.

Reply to
Scion

Brian Gaff spake thus:

Bibs?

Drool Britannia.

Reply to
Scion

Dennis?

Reply to
John Williamson

And you are actually so stupid you think that down to Blair? Didn't think anyone in the world was.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Right. So by that reasoning, the current mess is just a continuation of previous policies too?

But of course like all Tories you take the credit when things go right but blame everyone else when they go wrong.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

+1 Although I would say that it matters not which bunch is in power these days. Your average bloke is guaranteed to be screwed up the bum. We live on a diff planet to the politicians, leastways, they have little clue (or care) about the average Joe.
Reply to
scorched

Maybe so, and for that, I can forgive anyone a lot. But he was part and leader of the biggest bunch of control freaks the UK has ever seen.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

My claim to fame...

I have a spare wardrobe in my garage that used to belong to Vivian Stanshall's mum ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm