Re: Anyone tried felt-backed carpet?

A carpet fitter acquaintance fitted a felt backed carpet for me. He advised me to get the best underlay I could afford. He reckons its more important than the quality of the carpet. Quite pleased with the felt back, so far.
-- Lawrence Milbourn Nottingham, UK College web Site "http://www.high-pavement-6th-form.ac.uk " High Pavement Society "http://www.highpavementsociety.org.uk " Friends of CRP "http://www.fcrp.org.uk "

advised
important
Well... On my recent trtp to Allders Carpets there was no less than 6 different choices to choose from. They will sell you the most expensive fear not.