Re: 18 volt cod 18vcn battery macallister nailer

I have an 18 volt cod 18vcn macallister nailer with charger & 2 x

> batteries but it appears to not charge to sufficient power. It is as new > & barely used but age unknown. Are battery replacements available or > what can I do to reload battery packs? Also saw picture of multi tool > pack with nailer cod 18ucn,, Is this the same battery? > Are their any other makes with interchangeable battery?

Sadly it often costs more to fit new cells as to buy a complete new tool at the budget end. Or indeed replacement batteries complete.

IIRC, MacAllister is B&Q own brand cheapy. The offerings from Lidl and Aldi are much better value.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)