Radiator

Hope you can help. We want to completely remove a radiator and fit o

another wall in the room. Whilst doing that the old pipes feeding th old radiator could be used to put a radiator into the conservatory Obviously they need to be cut down and then a new attachment pip fitted to go through the wall in to the cons. Wondered how this wa done and would the whole system need to be drained.

Many thank

-- Trish

Reply to
Trish

You can do it without draining down, you can freeze the pipes, but you have to be very carefull to follow the instructions on the freezer kit, and it lasts 10-15 minuites, and its 5-10 quid to freeze 1 pipe.

I'd do all the new work, get the new ends neer where you need to connect, then drain down, connect & test.

Rick

Reply to
Rick