Quick bathroom elec question

Sorry, can't find my onsite guide when I want it.

Bathroom electric circuits in the refurbed bathroom are all protected by RCBO's so AIUI no requirement to supplementary bond stuff in there anymore?

Reply to
chris French

Correct, if all circuits that present in the room are protected by RCD(s) with a trip of no more than 30mA *and* the main equipotential binding is in place and to an adequate standard, then supplementary bonding is not required.

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks John,

Main equipotential bonding is in place ( I redid it a few years ago), though I guess I'm not in a position to easily confirm the quality of the main earth (TT system).

Though thinking about it some more the only thing directly connected to the copper pipe is the rad, everything else is plumbed in plastic (at least the final runs anyway)

Reply to
chris French

If you are feelign keen:

No need for bonding anything incapable of introducing a potential into the zone.

Reply to
John Rumm