Q: Fridges & freezers

Hi

I'm looking to replace my under-worktop free-standing larder fridge & freezer

They're both Candy, (ancient!) and 52.5 cm wide, 58-ish cm deep, 84cm high and the worktop is built round them - the 52.5 width is the main factor

Does anyone know of suitably sized replacements? - Google's not throwing anything useful up

TIA

Flynn

Reply to
Flynn

I can't say I remember seeing one, only 5cm increments seem to be common these days. I think you might need 50cm versions and filler panels.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle