Power Shower problem

Thanks for the replies,

Not sure if it's a safety feature but our mixer won't do hot only - i seems to mix cold with it. However, I tried the "turning it to full ho and lowering the shower head". Result - no spluttering, just powered cold water. As I said you can have a perfect temperature shower as long as yo don't want it powered. As soon as you throw the switch for the pump it turns cold.

Any more thoughts?

Thanks Jonatha

-- jonathan

Reply to
jonathan

loghic says it's the pump

-- Paul Barker

Reply to
Paul Barker

Are there any isolator valves to the shower pump? If you find some, then try turning the cold supply side down a little until the shower balances properly.

Reply to
BigWallop