Vokera Excell boiler problem

Would be grateful of any advice. Eight year old Vokera Excell 80

Generally has been great (serviced three times in all) though hot wate problems last couple of years; diaphraghm replaced. Since around the also pressure dropping slowly (now guessing a leak somewhere) - wel into red but heating still always working. Engineer cancelled on m week before Christmas, I hoped to get through the festive period ok Unfortunately the heating has now stopped as of 2 days ago, pressur finally at 0. Was able last night to top up from filler loop afte searching on net. Now at 2 (higher than I meant but it ran away a we bit - that was scary!). Can't get heating back on though. Have trie setting all bits off (not pilot, it's fine, haven't touched it) the resetting its electricity supply. It whirrs, it reacts more when switch the timer to constant but there's still no heating. Can it hav locked itself out somehow after the low pressure? Is there a simpl thing I can do myself to have heating within the next week? Thanks

-- Starling

Reply to
Starling

Just to say have somehow managed to fix this myself. Lowered pressur using stopcock under bolier. Now stable at 1.1, heating away nicely

-- Starling

Reply to
Starling

It should have worked at 2 bar, maybe it works again because after proper time laps the recet function has finally worked

-- Paul Barker

Reply to
Paul Barker