Power meter, Instr. wanted, please.

I bought a Power Meter model 9149 from the Lidl store in Fuengirola today. Instructions are in Spanish - "naturally". Normally I can handle that, but in this case there's too much to digest.

In short I need an English language instruction sheet. Can't find the manufacturer, Lidl Espana ain't interested - "naturally".

Can some kind guy out there help me out, fax me a copy, or send as an attachment to an email? Just a Xerox type copy - please !! ??

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Reply to
jhewitt

can't help you there, but do you know how much it should cost to re-wire a 4 bedroom townhouse in spain. I've had a quote for 4,300 euros for our place in Antequera - about 4 time what it would cost be at home - about 8 times if I did it myself.

Reply to
Hugh

I have one here by my desk, will try to get copy done tonight. Is your email add ok ?

Dave

Reply to
dave stanton

Unfortunately I have no scanner however I do have a coolbox to steady my camera on so hopefully these will do:

x JPEGs, 2272x1074 (be careful of IE6 shrinking them to fit!), brightened and (re)compressed to ~600KB each)

I've also put the originals there so you can play about with them as you wish - they're ~1.6MB each so whilst I don't know what bandwidth you've got my upload is 384kbps so will be limited to this anyway.

Hope this helps!

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew J. Newton

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Reply to
jhewitt

Thank you very much for the info, it was quite readable and did the trick! I appreciate your help - and if I can reciprocate ...don't hesitate. snipped-for-privacy@cwazy.co.uk

Today, thanks to public pressure [ and not any generosity > snipped-for-privacy@arrakis.es wrote:

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Reply to
jhewitt

Hard to answer without seeing the house, [ size, state of repair, etc] location and other variables.. i.e.

  1. Assume that it's a masonry building with existing surface wiring. Then plastic conduits would have to be embedded in the walls / floors and then re finished, or....

  1. Lots of cowboys here - mostly Brits.

  2. We have a wild building boom here, every one has work and prices of everything have gone out of sight.

  1. Thus few folks want 'small' jobs [ they want new house and Apt blocks to work on ]

  2. You are there, 'they' here, makes a big difference.

In general though, you instincts are correct, it sounds very high, especially for Antequera, which is way inland.

FYI I suspect that an electricista here gets appx ?15.00 per hour, you can figger the rest out.

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Reply to
jhewitt

You're welcome - glad it was of use.

I run a webserver on a server connected 24/7 - specifically the Apache webserver (on a Linux box however there is a Win32 version) - further info at

It's the most common webserver in use on the Internet hence there's plenty of tutorials/HowTos etc. A spot of Googling is probably your best bet...

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew J. Newton