Power flush using a Kamco CF30 Kit

Hello,

Just wanted to know if anyone could give me some advice in either using a power flush kit, or their experiences with them.

I'm thinking of hiring a Kamco CF30 Kit from a company in north london, and doing the flush myself.

I've got a conventional 'vented' system with a "Stelgrad" boiler (very old), and 8 rads in the house. The boiler is making some nasty sounds when starting up, then after about 25-30 minutes into running, the sounds go away. My first reaction is that it is just the simple fact that the whole system is old, and needs cleaning.

Any thoughts and comments would be appreciated.

Mika

Reply to
Mika

Hello,

Just wanted to know if anyone could give me some advice in either using a power flush kit, or their experiences with them.

I'm thinking of hiring a Kamco CF30 Kit from a company in north london, and doing the flush myself.

I've got a conventional 'vented' system with a "Stelgrad" boiler (very old), and 8 rads in the house. The boiler is making some nasty sounds when starting up, then after about 25-30 minutes into running, the sounds go away. My first reaction is that it is just the simple fact that the whole system is old, and needs cleaning.

Any thoughts and comments would be appreciated.

Mika

Reply to
Mika

In message , Mika writes

Try phoning Kamco, they're in Radlett, not 100 miles away

Reply to
geoff