Potterton EP3002 ...

I am trying to find diagnose a heating problem and need to get the front off an EP3002 7 day timer.

There are no screws I can see, I have tried unclipping but unsuccessfully, feels more like it will break off the wall before the front comes off !!.

Just how is the front attached to these things .. ?????

If somebody has a copy of an installers guide that would be even better ....

Reply to
Garfield

Slot underneath - insert small screwdriver and press up the latch. It will then hinge up from the bottom.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Hi

do'nt remember this unit exactly, but if there are screws they will be underneath, if not there will be 1 or 2 slots to insert a small screwdriver to depress a tounge. In both cases the unit will pull out at the bottom and be hinged at the top.

Allan.....

Reply to
Allan Mac