Plumbing symbols used in schematic diagrams

Hi.

I'm trying to learn a little about how plumbing works, but I can't find a list of the symbols used in schematic diagrams anywhere. In particular, could someone please confirm that a triangle inscribed in a circle represents a pump?

Thank you.

Reply to
jaime

Googling on 'plumbing symbols' brings up lots of hits.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

This is the only one I know! Yes it is a pump!

If you find a list can you post the link please, I'd like to know as well.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Newshound