Air flow diagrams for refrigerators

Would like to find out how the air flows in a Panasonic refrigerator.

Is there a website for that?

Reply to
Man-wai Chang

=B4=E4=BA=A4! =E4=B8=8D=E6=89=93=E4=BA=A4! =E4=B8=8D=E6=89=93=E5=8A=AB! =E4= =B8=8D=E8=87=AA=E6=AE=BA! =E8=AB=8B=E8=80=83=E6=85=AE=E7=B6=9C=E6=8F=B4 (CS= SA):

If you google for appliance parts you can find online shops that have parts/assembly diagrams that should show where any fans are located, etc. Could give you some info.

Reply to
trader4

Panasonic is not popular in USA. I doubt I could find it. But thanks.

Reply to
Man-wai Chang

Man-wai Chang wrote the following:

If the panasonic air flow is similar to other refrigerators: The evaporator fan blows cold air into the freezer and from there it vents into the refrigerator. Occasionally the vents between the freezer and refrigerator can become clogged with ice, food or other debris. In most refrigerators the cold control for the refrigerator opens and closes these vents. That mechanism may become inoperative resulting in the vents becoming stuck open or closed. Are you having a similar problem? The vent in my garage refrigerator somehow became stuck open freezing everything in the lower fridge part. Soda cans were blown open, spraying the insides.. Luckily, I keep my beer in another fridge. I pulled the plug on the unit for a day or so and then it worked normally after that.

Reply to
willshak

I saw some ice yesterday. But now it's fixed.

That's why I wanna know how the air is being circulated. The so-called automatic defrost isn't that reliable.

Reply to
Man-wai Chang