Ping Mungo

Did you ever manage to rotate that shed?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Not yet, Dave. Secondary investigations have discovered a small complication in that there is definitely not going to be enough room to swing the shed round in one movement (fence behind, pear tree in front), which is obviously a shame as I was happy to attempt it all myself from inside with a video camera recording the graceful rotation from outside on a tripod.

I've unbolted the front half from the floor (can't get to the back half yet) to see if it's easily liftable and it appears it is and the roof doesn't just pop off, so I'm going to have to choose a calm, sunny day - bastard windy here at the moment - and get someone in to help lift, shuffle, turn, shuffle back into position. How boring.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot