Did he manage it? - Faking It USA: lawyer to wrestler (O/T)

My video failed to record the last 15 minutes of "Faking It USA" broadcast yesterday (Sunday 9th May). Awwww!

It was about a New York lawyer who tried to fake being a wrestler.

Can someone tell me if the guy pulled it off? What did the judges say about his performance? How well did he actually perform in the ring?

Thanks!

Reply to
Helen of Troy

Yes he won. IIRC he fooled all 3 of them although the judges did say it was between him and another guy but plumped for the other one each time. I didn't actually see him do his wrestling as I was using the PC at the time - and would rather have stuck needles in my eyes than watch it.

Reply to
Dee