Phrases that chill the spine.....

Well since it would probably be me that painted it in the first place it will certainly be me that repaints it:)

Reply to
Ophelia

Ophelia

More like six months later, when it is "I never did like the colour from the beginning", contrary to what was said at the time, of course. That is after six months of thinking you actually did a job to be proud of.

-- JJ

Reply to
Blueyonder