Phone line run near power cable

A few weeks ago I asked if I would get interference from the power cables (5) if I laid my ext phone lines along side them. I have been using the phone/s for a couple of weeks and no interference.The run, along the cables.is approx 9 mts (29feet) . Just thought you would like to know. Thanks again for your help.

I found a run of less than this completely zapped my modem when a light dimmer was in use. You couldn't really hear much wrong on the phone, though.
--
*What boots up must come down *

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:44:46 +0100, Dave Plowman

Good job we don't have any dimmers - the cable that runs my DSL router and modem (for faxing) is in the same channel as the light and power rings! It's also the only cable I've managed to put a nail through. Twice.
cheers
witchy/binarydinosaurs