PAT tester

Any recommendations for any particular PAT tester? It will be used commercially, and will test a very wide range of elecrical goods.

thank you

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I found this comparison chart

but not upto speed on which options are needed yet and theyre not cheap

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Budget option, buy separate low ohms, and Insulation testers off ebay for £50 each or less, make up a variety of plug/socket connectors, and you are away for less than £150.

Otherwise, get the cheapest version off

A.Lee

When I was working for a large company, they had one of the Seaward ones, which was the bees knees then as it did everything which was required. It was a big bulky machine though, and definitely not for carrying any distance

Reply to
Bob H

mercially, and will test a very wide range of elecrical goods.

Might have to do that. Would need a big 2 way 2 pole switch or we'll spend whole days replugging things.

I'd make the testers, its easy enough, but not sure about the question of c alibration though.

NT

Reply to
meow2222