Panasonic Batteries

I've always had good service from Babz but I note in their current listings they don't state the "best before" date.

Reply to
alan

Best car I ever had that original 1994 Twingo, kept it until two years ago when the cost of getting it through another MOT was clearly uneconomic.

djc

Another vote here for Babz - reliable and cheap

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

In message , D.M.Chapman writes

+1

And they sometimes have listing with different best before dates at different prices.

Always dispatched same day as well.

Reply to
chris French

+1 - Am somewhat surprised at seeing others posting as I simply used them almost at random. Each time speedily sent and as advertised.
Reply to
polygonum

Firs time was fairly randonm, looking for a good price. Next tiem round they came up again.

now I specifically lookout for them.

They also trade as Bargain Bonanza on Ebay

Reply to
chris French

Thanks. Pity about the lack of date - I once bought a card of CR2032s as they're in MoBos and some electronic devices, but there wasn't a date on the card. This isn't useful in a PC as a long life is needed (current PC on 7 years and still OK).

Reply to
PeterC

I do Babz a dis-service. Many of their Ebay listings for Duracell Procell batteries do actually state a date of 2018 or later.

Reply to
alan

Yes, some do give a date but some have a date on the picture - trust that?

7DayShop's offerings seem to be devoid of dates. All of those that I saw in Pound* etc. shops a few weeks ago were Dec. 2014

- I don't eat 'em that fast.

Reply to
PeterC