Pan head self tapping screws

Can anyone recommend a supplier for pan head self tapping screws? I want some about 2cm long with the head about 1cm across.
I used to have loads, but I've used them all up and I need to screw some bits back onto my garage doors.
Huge wrote:

Can't remember whether you said you wouldn't buy from Screwfix or not (the spam thread), but if you would:
3/4" (19mm) 8mm head self tappers
14452    SS        2.70/100 11040    Zinc plated    0.81/100
--
Grunff

I suppose, if I must...        :o)

Heads are too small.
I have a Screwfix self-tapper assortment box, already, and nothing in there is chunky enough.
Huge wrote:

Ah, in that case you need one of those small fastener shops that stock just about everything. There's one in every town (every town I've ever lived near at any rate).
--
Grunff

aka Anglia Fasteners....    :o)

have a look at <http://rswww.com Part Numbers 529-393 or 278-073. These are No.10 self-tappers, 19mm long and (I think) a head of about 9mm.
--
Tony Williams.

These dimensions sound a bit like a car size - large head and short thread. Halfords have them at a price if you only need a few.
--
*I want it all and I want it delivered