outdoor xmas lights

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The3rd Earl Of Derby" saying something like:

I used to be a crack shot with a catapult. These tasteless zmas decorations stir an urge in me to rediscover that talent.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Would anyone happen to know what the music was please?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m