OTish Herbicides.

After 26 November 2015 even old gits won'tbe able to buy concentrated herbicides without a users ticket.. Eg Roundup. Might be the time now to stock up and beat the rush nearer the date.

Bloody EUSSR again I 'spect.

Reply to
harryagain

Thanks Harry! I'm halfway through my last litre.

Best price seems to be £25/5l of 360gm/l concentrate inc free delivery on ebay.

Make sure you check the concentration of active ingredient when choosing what to buy.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I paid £15

Andy Burns

Oops sorry, I missed the 5 litres rather than 1 litre, I don't think I need to stock up that much!

Reply to
Andy Burns

I suppose I get through about 1/2 litre per year and if Harry is correct, it just won't be obtainable. I normally buy it in France when on holiday for lower costs but if this is really eurobollix then they will stop selling it too.

Hopefully I'll last another 10 years to use it up lol

Reply to
Bob Minchin

What are they actually worried about for small users? Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

/What are they actually worried about for small users? Brian/q

They aren't paying subs to the ahem, 'professional' trade bodies who are paying the lobbyists?

Jim K

Reply to
JimK