OT: Utility Warehouse

fred put finger to keyboard:

Maybe they've dropped that claim. I'll check my tariff soon - it's been a few years.

Reply to
Scion

In message , Bill writes

I came across First Utility and similarly had mostly negative reviews except for a couple of wildly generous ones so I ignored them and went with OVO. Recommend you do similar.

Reply to
bert

The comparison web sites are a bit misleading in terms of claimed savings. They compare with what your supplier would put you on at the end of your current agreement if you did nothing. This shows an inflated saving whereas the reality is for the same usage you will probably end up paying a bit more unless you are on a really stupid tariff at the moment.

Reply to
bert